We offer a range of online solutions from responsive website design, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, e-commerce, and self-updatable websites.
We have a major focus on customer service to ensure that we deliver the best website support to you after your website is live. We have the passion to deliver quality website design with great customer service. We know from experience that many people have little knowledge of where to start with a website, but that is ok as we will manage the whole process and put all your information and photos into a completely finished website.
Australian consumers are more likely than ever before to use the internet to find products and services and we understand that getting the most out of your website is important. The right Internet Marketing can drive extra business through your website and having an informative website is like having your own sales person online working for you 24/7.
What CMS (Content Management System) do we recommend?
We primarily use WordPress cms as it powers around 35% of all websites on the internet, but are happy to discuss other options. When it comes to content management, WordPress also provides a top-notch experience. Publishing or editing pages is simple, and you have access to a powerful editor that enables you to format your content. Moreover, the platform also supports user registration, gets regular updates and there's a plugin for every use case.
What is involved?
1) Goal identification: Where I work with you to determine what goals the new website needs to fulfill. I.e., what its purpose is
2) Scope definition: Once we know the site's goals, we can define the scope of the project. I.e., what web pages and features the site requires to fulfill the goal, and the timeline for building those out.
3) Sitemap and wireframe creation: With the scope well-defined, we can start digging into the sitemap, defining how the content and features we defined in scope definition will interrelate.
4) Content creation: Now that we have a bigger picture of the site in mind, we can start creating content for the individual pages, always keeping search engine optimization (SEO) in mind to help keep pages focused on a single topic. It's vital that you have real content to work with for our next stage:
5) Visual elements: With the site architecture and some content in place, we can start working on the visual brand. Depending on the client, this may already be well-defined, but you might also be defining the visual style from the ground up.
6) Testing: By now, you've got all your pages and defined how they display to the site visitor, so it's time to make sure it all works. Combine manual browsing of the site on a variety of devices with automated site crawlers to identify everything from user experience issues to simple broken links.
7) Launch: Once everything's working beautifully, it's time to plan and execute your site launch! This should include planning both launch timing and communication strategies — i.e., when will you launch and how will you let the world know? After that, it's time to break out the bubbly.
We will generally discuss with you the different options, then can provide you with a working quote for the work that needs to be completed. Sites can take anywhere from a few days, to a few weeks to complete, depending on what is involved. More often than not, for a 3 page layout with all work done, including a suitable theme, a year of hosting, your domain name, email accounts and setup, you are looking at an extremely cheap $500. If you would like to compare costs, please check out this Website Design Calulator.
Extra pages and an e-commerce store adds extra costs, due to plugins mostly, but also extra time, testing and hosting. I'm happy to sit down with you and discuss all these options until you find something you are happy with.